OH MY!
I was reading the nutritional information on the sandwich I had today. I made the mistake last time of NOT reading that this info was FOR the half I was having. I figured HALF of these stats into my food journal.
Well, I really was only able to eat half of the half so it still was around 205 calories. I'm not a calorie cop but seeing these numbers startled me a lot.
There is a sauce on the sandwich and I am sure that's where most of the calories.
Note to self: Panera only HALF and only once in a while.
This is when FORM is doing a good job.
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 7 ounces (202g)
Servings Per Container 1
Amount Per Serving
Calories 410 Calories from Fat 140
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15g 23%
Saturated Fat 4.5g 23%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 55mg 18%
Sodium 1460mg 61%
Total Carbohydrate 43g 14%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Sugars 5g
Protein 25g
FORM+STOMACH=FULLNESS & CONTROL
Friday, October 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment