For me, it's about the product.
I was told today that mine is one "blog" website which actually talks about the PRODUCT. {There are others out there...really}
There is a good reason this blog, the website and the YouTube channel are the way they are. THE PRODUCT is working!
I use the product. I LIKE the product.
I'll turn that like into love when the product proves itself throughout the month.
psst..I think it will.
The product is FORM! I would be shouting the wonders of FIXX but it's just a sweet memory right now...((sigh))
Note to any new members.....ORDER MORE, you'll regret not doing so.
We were on vacation when the first shipment arrived. ONE, lonely packet of FIXX was part of my initial order because I had to be cautious. It was just another protein powder.
Oh my.....
I hesitated to order again until we were closer to going to NJ.
My order is coming....soon. I'll swoon over FIXX soon I promise!
I have tried about 9 different protein powders over the last year. Most of them are horrible, two or three were tolerable. I don't want to TOLERATE my breakfast. I want to enjoy my breakfast.
Having a protein shake in the morning along with fruit (either frozen blended into the shake or eaten whole in addition to the shake), I feel a shake is a good breakfast alternative for me.
There is blog, a website, a YouTube channel and my distributorship because I do use and love the product FORM from O3WORLD!
FORM+STOMACH=FULLNESS & CONTROL
Friday, October 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment