The thing about cold weather and vacation is it is a perfect time to take in a movie.
We went to the new Market Common village in Myrtle Beach. They have a great movie theatre. ( I love new things)
We strolled the shops again and then went to see Twilight. I have to remember to stay out of Williams Sonoma or we will go broke.
I was dissappointed.
I have to say that I didn't read the books so I had no idea of the story except for the Vampire theme.
It was awful.
Perhaps only good if you are a tween in age would you think otherwise. However, I know at least a dozen adults who have read and gushed over the books.
Go figure.
The acting was poor. It seemed I was watching bad cable tv.
The book was probably better, as monst books to silver screen are.
One woman I spoke to while waiting on line told me she would let me know if it lived up to the book.
Due to the frigid weather we spoke brifely as the movie let out. She said, the book was better. There was something she said about the male lead character was made of some marble substance which was not addressed well in the movie.
I think there is a series of books. I assume there will be several movies. Hopefully they will improve and not feel rushed to put out a sub par production.
FORM+STOMACH=FULLNESS & CONTROL
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment