YEAH!
If I could do a catwheel without breaking a hip (I used to be able to do them) I would!
I lost the last of the regained weight and am back to where I was.
18 pounds down!
Revisiting the emotions that come along with gaining weight I must remember that it is NOT a delcaration of failure. It DOES not define me.
It does get me down though. You too?
I have been trying to be "good" ever since the scale started inching in the wrong direction.
With every "pick myself up" moment, I slipped a little further.
We are talking about less than 4 pounds here but it came off so easily I felt deserving of the next 18 coming off without more effort.
FORM does make this easier.
The edge is taken off of my hunger.
Constantly thinking about what to eat next is not happening.
When you are hungry you are always thinking baout what is next.
The danger, for me, about eating when I still feel the hunger is overeating.
With FORM, you will not overeat at that meal sitting.
Vacation is over next week.
I am renewed in my committment.
Sure feels nice!
FORM+STOMACH=FULLNESS & CONTROL
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment