I have now lost 22 pounds.
Back on track.
I had to up my calories.
When you are told to up your calories and you have been eating to lose weight your mind goes a little nutty.
The trick you see, is to add about 200 calories of high quality protein.
When I had a few bites of Tiramisu the other night...oh I wanted more.
What is it in the minds and hearts of naturally "normal" BMI'd people when it comes to food?
Do we have more Ghrelin in our stomach linings? Do we have too little Leptin?
Or is it vice versa?
The STOP sign is what I need. The STOP sign is what I liked about the Lapband. The STOP sign is what I get when I take a FORM capsule.
I am only using FORM before one meal.
I wasn't eating enough calories when I took it before two meals.
Perhaps I should take it more than an hour before dinner...just to take the edge off.
We bought Lactaid milk for me to try.
I like my FIXX meal replacement protein shake with water well enough. I just want the extra Calcium. Regular milk and I don't mix. I have gotten so sick with milk that I even hesitated in trying the Lactaid. A friend persuaded me to buy and try it.
I have never, ever been able to eat/drink a milk serving and not become violently ill. Bathroom visits followed by the bloat is what I experienced. It would be a nice change if Lactaid really works. Hope it tastes ok.
Still off of Diet Coke.
There was lunch sent last week at the hospital for the holidays. I drank a swig of Diet Coke. Blech. Nope, didn't like it one bit. That's a good thing.
FORM+STOMACH=FULLNESS & CONTROL
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment