Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Are you inFORMed? I am.

I took the FORM capsule today!
It's 3:43 p.m.. I took the FORM capsule at around 11:30.
I ate half of a banana and two bites of a chicken sandwich.
I was NOT hungry. I was NOT looking to eat more food.
I wasn't uncomfortably full but I felt like I ate a while meal.
(I only took one FORM capsule)
I will take another FORM capsule tonight around 6p.m.. We are eating at 6:30.
I will try the FIXX shake tomorrow morning without taking a FORM capsule beforehand.
I intend on taking one FORM capsule before lunch tomorrow.
I also am going to try TWO- FORM capsules before dinner tomorrow night to seeif it has an even greater filling effect.
I don't have a scale here. I will weigh next Tuesday.
I will then be weighing every morning, posting wither every day or once a week.
I should have ordered more.....I have gone thru 8 FORM capsules already doing demos for people.
I didn't take video of me opening the FORM capsule for my own demo but I do have video of the glass with the FORM "globule" still intact an hour later.
I'll take video of the glass in another hour which would be 5-6 hours.

No comments: