I received the package today, late afternoon.
We arrived back from a FILLING lunch to see the package laying underneath our welcome mat.
@&^!! I had just eaten, a LOT.
IT would be not sensible to try the product now.
The late lunch was enough to not have dinner.
I am trying the product Tuesday before my lunch meal.
I'm excited (for the opportunity) and a little nervous.
I told everyone along time ago, although from what I read I think FORM and FIXX are great products, I can, in good faith have anyone try it until I have.
Heather Hansen - from the Biggest Loser- is behind the product. In her video she said that many companies wooed her but Myo3world was the only company she responded to. She said she wouldn't work with a company unless it worked for her.
I feel the same way.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment