I first saw videos about FORM mid August.
I was very skeptical. Afterall, I have seen a similar product lessen your watering needs in the GARDEN! EEK!
I searched and searched and found information about the SWELL(R) product which would be marketed under a brand from ForeverGreen, FORM.
Everything I read excited me but I was still hesitant.
I just wanted to try a sample.
What would it feel like?
I did more research.
Hydrogels similar to that in the FORM capsule seem to be in other foodstuffs like sports gels. They are also incororated in medicines.
The info is out there.
The proof is inside your stomach.
I'm anxious to see what the numbers say next week.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have a question about how FORM works.
I actually saw a demonstration on how it works and gels in the stomach. My question is, I have been into vitamins & herbs for 20 yrs. Can anyone tell me what the difference is in the way FORM's bulking process differs from the process that takes place in the stomach and intestine with Psyllium Husk fiber. They both swell with water in the digestive track, but the Psyllium Husk cleanses the intestinal walls.
Any advice?
Sharese
smccommons@juno.com
Thank you Sharese for your question.
While O3world dies have a product called FIBE which is a natural proprietary, soluble, cleansing fiber-based bulking agent. I can only speak to the products I actually use.
It's been my experience with Psyllium and other Fiber products that they gave me a laxative effect, flattulence and uncomfortable bloating.
With FORM, other than the small burps soon after taking the capsule, I had no gastric distress, or uncomfortable bloating. I felt FULL but without the "bubble" if that makes sense.
When I took 2 FORM capsules before a meal I fet too full, as if I had a meal filled with overindulgence, for instance, Thanksgiving dinner.
A good trial may be to take the FORM capsule and a psyllium capsule and empty into a glass of water. From what I have experience, the FORM swells to a more solid mass(semi solid) rather than a slurry.
The FORM I used as my first demo stayed in the glass used for over a week.
True, the stomach has gastric acids, peristalsis and churning to further liquify FORM after a period of time, the FORM stayed semi solid for DAYS even after adding 4 more ounces of water.
I have the video on the YouTube channel.
Let me know if I can answer anything else for you.
Thanks again for the question,
Robyn
Post a Comment