My friend looked over my blog and scolded me about me not eating enough calories!
Yes, I am eating less calories but no, I am not in danger of wasting away.
I am not posting my weight here, perhaps in the future, but not now. I am in need of a loss of about 50-60 pounds.
You can do all of the imaginary math in your head to suit your needs.
I will be at the higher end of a healthy weight/BMI when I am at goal.
I am eating lean red meats, veggies and fruits, whole grains. I am also eating full fats (healthy). I hold fast to the idea that eliminating any particular food group is not only unhealthy for the body, but plays a mind game with your head.
I find, FOR ME, that if I eat simpler carbs I become bloated. Mostly in the form of breads. I will indulge in the heel of a good Italian bread if I am having lasagna.
I will have the fluffy, not so good for you white bread, if I have a PB&J (haven't had one in a long time).
I've had steak at several dinners, Tiramisu as a dessert or two, and BUTTER on my french toast.
I cannot stomach (literally, they send me to the bathroom) many of the artificial chemicals placed into foods to make them either low fat or low carb.
I do have equal still in my Iced tea but I am weaning myself off of it slowly.
People sip my tea and it is too unsweetened for them so I must be getting close.
I am eating about 1,000 to 1400 calories a day.
I drink lots of water and Iced tea.
I am not hungry.
Before September 23rd I was eating more AND was HUNGRY.
The difference? Yes, you know the difference. My use of FORM before two meals during the day is the only difference (and the FIXX shake instead of my old protein shakes).
My breakfast if I am working must be had quickly or on the road. I am using FIXX shakes to get me out of the door in the morning. The days I work (in NY & NJ)I have a long commute. I have no time for a leisurely breakfast.
Before using FIXX I was drinking other protein shakes.
On the weekends and the days I do not work I have real breakfasts.
We enjoy eggs(they really are good for you), French toast and a protein.
My menus may be repetitive because I am a lousy cook.
If we find something I can whip up and both of us like it, we include it.
We have beef delivered. It is triple trimmed and actually is certified heart healthy.
It's delicious.
I'm Italian so pasta and lasagnas are easy for me to make.
I always was a fruit and salad lover so either one is nearly always available in the 'fridge.
So, my dear friend. I am eating enough. I am eating enough to not be groggy mid day. I am eating enough to exercise every day. I am eating enough to help save lives. I am eating enough.
FORM+STOMACH=FULLNESS & CONTROL
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment