I'm anxious to hear from my friend today.
She was giving FORM another try.
Everyone I speak to who has tried it, it has worked for.
She is the only one, so far, that I have heard thought it didn't work.
She's trying it again.
I gave her three FORM capsules.
Told her to try onebefore lunch to see if it was enough. If she thought it still wasn't enough, I suggested using two.
Can't wait to hear form her.
FORM+STOMACH=FULLNESS & CONTROL
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
For those who say it doesn't work... I learned this a few days ago... Have them try it with SOFT water and ROOM TEMPERATURE water.
Aquafina water works wonderful and I'm not sure about other bottled waters. At the vendor show, I met two people who said it didn't work for them and learned that same day about the water. It must not be too cold and it must not be hard water.
After my one friend tried it again with soft, room temperature water she was VERY excited because it worked.
Post a Comment