I recieved a rather blunt and sarcastic comment on one of my videos on Youtube about FORM. The video and the comments can be seen here.
The YT poster:
"your stomach has acids, how will this product be effected when the two mix.??. the stomach is not a empty hole in the body ..lol "
My replies which I had to break up:
My answer will take up three comment boxes, sorry.
Thanks for the comment.
Yes the stomach has a solution of (gastric acid) hydrochloric acid in water.
The contents are acidified to a PH of 1-2 (normally).
The stomachs' acid plays a role in preventing infections from micro-organisms by barrier action.
Gastric acid starts the break down of proteins to ready it for digestion.
The acid, when leaving the stomach is neutralized by sodium bicarb.
formthefuture (4 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply | Remove The gastric juices - hydrochloric acid does not break down the stomach lining - - aside from those with ulcers.
You'll notice that many foods pass virtually unchanged. CORN. PEANUTS.
The FORM has been eliminated (for me) undistinguishable form the normal BM.
I can only report what I FEEL and that is FULLNESS.
The fullness lasted several hours and was enough to not WANT to eat, or eat more.
"no the stomach is not an open "hole" in your body, the cardiac and pyloric sphincters effectively "close it off" while it is working.
I have a video of the FORM product still being semi solid (as it is still today) in the glass I used for my first demo. I stated in that video that no, FORM wont stat in your stomach for four days (at that time) because the stomachs acid, peristalsis and churning will break it down.
My experience? I have had a lasting feeling of fullness for 4 hours"
As long as there is not profanity or meanness in a comment, I have no problem keeping them posted.
It is wise to NOT get into a verbal spat on the internet.
State your facts clearly and without emotion and always use respect.
FORM+STOMACH=FULLNESS & CONTROL
Monday, September 29, 2008
Comments from Youtube
Labels:
CONTROL,
diet,
form,
fullness,
how do I order form,
lapband,
weightloss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment