Whew, yesterday was not the best in terms of healthy eating.
It was successful as a social night out/in with friends.
I'm trying hard to remove guilt with a food choice on an otherwise good-healthy-on point day.
Removing guilt is a CHORE though when the scale reveals what MUST be (please please please) whether a fluke of nature, a shift of the Earths axis, a magnetic flip, or maybe just retained fluid due to MSG.
I have GAINED two pounds!!
So, if you are reading this, I have only lost 13 1/2 pounds since September 23 2008 BUT I am not going to move/change my weight ticker unless this doesn't change by Sunday night.
I have friends who weigh everyday, sometimes several times a day. I have friends who weight once a month and I have friends who never weigh (uhm, what's wrong with them??(joke)).
I weigh about twice a day. Once when I am about to hop in the shower in the morning and once when I get home from work. I know the later weight will be more but I can usually judge the day and the days' eating by that.
I haven't had a gain in a long time and it was a shock until I remembered what we ate last night.
I DID have FORM before lunch and dinner. It did its job but I pushed it.
FORM is a magic little pill for me but you can force the issue.
Yes after dinner I was uncomfortable. I did feel down on myself FOR A MINUTE. Then, I remembered where I was, who I was with and why I was enjoying myself.
Breakfast:
FIXX shake with banana
took another small banana along for the commute
mid morning snack:
handfull of almonds and some fruit salad
~11 a.m. Took 1 FORM capsule
Lunch:
1/2 pita pocket filled with turkey and cucumber and tomato
~6 took 1 FORM capsule
Dinner:
2 fried dumplings
~1c. fried rice
~1c. General Tso's chicken
~1/2 Broccoli/snap peas
Didn't stop there.....we had ice cream for dessert!!
I ate about 1 scoop vanilla ice cream and an almond cookie.
STUFFED, uncomfortably full.....oh my...
FORM WILL give you the trigger to stop.....and maybe sometimes you WILL over ride it....Just remember why you are trying another weight loss aid.
Remember that when you feel full...you ARE full....wait or, if you don't, dust yourself off, put on your big girl panties and follow your plan for the rest of the day.
Oh I wish they had a Trader Joes here.
The next time I am in NJ I have to stock up!!
FORM+STOMACH=FULLNESS & CONTROL
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment