Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Heather Hansen form The Biggest Loser promotes FORM

The Biggest Loser, I still love the show. I don't like the way they have the contestants parade around in their bike shorts and sports bras(the girls). I can only imagine how embarrassed they are.
It proves that with doing the WORK, the losses are possible.
Now, while possible, not everyone has the luxury or stamina to work out 6+ hours a day while eating a low calorie diet.
Heather Hansen mentions this in her FORM video.
She's a mom, she owns a business, she is very busy. She doesn't have the time to work out six plus hours a day.
She was offered many partnerships with various weight loss companies.
She only responded to myo3world regarding the FORM capsule.
"The product worked", "I took the product and I lost weight". She refers to it as a magic pill. With FORM she regained CONTROL.
You can see her video here.

I'll also include a link to see the video with subtitles.

FORM+STOMACH=FULLNESS & CONTROL

No comments: