Early snow in Central NJ equals a SLUSHY icy mess!
The snow was supposed to stay far up north but no, it hit us.
I'm sure it will all be gone in the morning.
I'm also sure my truck will be encased in ice tomorrow morning.
I have a long day tomorrow.
Looking forward to it though.
Meeting up with co workers for lunch so I'm hoping I choose wisely.
I'm only in NJ for 4 days. This driving back and forth must stop.
This afternoon I had a DD donut. Why, I don't know.
They give me heartburn.
It was mindless eating. I wasn't hungry.
It was just sitting there. I ate it.
Breakfast:
scrambled eggs on toast (2:1 yolks to whites)
2 slices bacon
mid morning snack
Iced chocolate donut
~took 1 FORM capsule
Lunch:
roast beef sandwich on Rye bread
bite of a pickle
~took 1 FORM capsule
1/2 chicken breast
1/2 green beans
FORM+STOMACH=FULLNESS & CONTROL
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment