Monday, October 13, 2008

10_13_08 Today's FORM experience

Where were you in the stock market today?
The market rebounded almost 100 points. Let's see if it holds steady.
Speaking of holding steady, I'm holding at 14 pounds down.
I'm so ecstatic about that loss.
On paper, I made a poor food choice today.
In reality, if you take into account my successes, my exercise and my generally strict low calorie eating plan ( I despise the word DIET), plus the fact I was out with a friend and stopped for "coffee", I made a sane choice. A choice for which I will not beat myself up.
I had a slice of cheesecake. Full fat, full bodied cheese cake.
I did take half of it home to enjoy either later tonight or tomorrow.
Breakfast:
1/2 serving FIXX shake (put the other half in the freezer, I'll explain later)
1 pkg instant oatmeal
banana
~10 a.m. took 1 FORM capsule.
Lunch:
1 sm. chicken salad in lettuce wrap
DONE - FULL
Afternoon snack:
1/2 slice Cheesecake (Cheesecake Factory)
Dinner:
Green salad
petite cut Fillet Mignon
green beans

FORM+STOMACH=FULLNESS & CONTROL

No comments: