Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Today's FORM experience myo3world experience

This morning was breakfast on the go. I made a protein shake (CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE FIXX TO SHOW UP) put it in a travel mug and went.

Protein powder (strawberry), strawberries, cup of ice and 6 ounces of water.
That held me for most of the day.
Around 10 I took 1 FORM capsule.
At 9:30 I had an apple sliced, and 2 triangles of laughing cow cheese.
At 11:30 I had lunch, or started lunch. I had half of the Mediterranean veggie sandwich at Panera Bread.
(Mediterranean Veggie
Zesty Peppadew™ piquant peppers, feta cheese, cucumbers, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and cilantro hummus on our Tomato Basil bread. )
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 7 ounces (196g)
Servings Per Container 1 ( I had half)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 310 Calories from Fat 60
Protein 11g
I had a full feeling almost immediately after a few bites.
Dinner:
One small serving of chicken cacciatore, salad with mozz, tomatoes, romaine lettuce, cucumber, olive oil.
I'm trying to eat more veggies and fruits. Working a salad, either fruit or veggie into the days meal plan is doing well.
I made another batch of fruit salad for the week. IT tastes so much nicer when it has been sitting in the 'fridge for a day or two.
FORM+STOMACH=FULLNESS & CONTROL

No comments: