Sunday, November 30, 2008

Todays FORM experience 11_30_08 so far

For the last week I have fluctuated by the same 3 pounds.
I keep landing on 18.5 lost.
It made its way up to 21 but then rebounded.
This may seem odd but it has been suggested I up my calories.
That is a hard step to take when you are trying to eat healthy foods and portions to lose weight.
I think I want to add another portion of protein (probably a meat) to either lunch or dinner.
I have to not take FORM for whichever meal I chose. I cannot eat more when I am using FORM. [I COULD physically eat more, I would be uncomfortably full]
This next week I will be trying 2 days lunch and 2 days dinner.

Breakfast:
1 packet weight control Oatmeal
1 slice Canadian bacon
Mid morning snack:
banana, almonds
Lunch:
one bowl turkey soup (homemade)
2 slices crusty Italian bread (I'm going to feel this tomorrow!)
small green salad w/OO and Balsamic vinegar
~took one FORM capsule
Dinner:
1c. turkey chili
1/4c cheddar cheese
DONE FULL



FORM+STOMACH=FULLNESS & CONTROL

No comments: