woke up this mornin' fellin' fine....(isn't that a song?)
Anyhoo, We were up extra early.
Breakfast was about 3/4c. homemade fruit salad consisting of mostly melon and blueberries.
Make a breakfast omlette with egg whites:yolks 3:1, green pepper and onion.
YES there was bacon had, and it was good. Seriously, two strips turkey bacon.
I wasn't sure how I would like either product especially the FIXX shake. I only ordered my experience pack. I should have ordered more. It will be my shake of choice.
Unsweetened Iced tea.
An hour before lunch I took 1 FORM capsule. I drank unsweetened tea instead of plain water this time. I still got the full feeling about 20 minutes later.
We ate out today. It has been pouring rain all day and I needed to get out.
We went to Outback and I started with a salad. BAD idea.
I ordered a small steak and after one bite I couldn't eat anymore.
I ate a forkfull of veggies just to make sure they got in there.
Well, at least I knew what my dinner was going to be.
Visited a friend but hadn't brought my FORM capsules. She had her laptop and I showed her this blog, the website and she wants samples.
I took 2 FORM capsules and again, OH MY GOODNESS. Not painful but I was stuffed just like after a Thanksgiving meal. I will be only taking 1 FORM capsule before lunch and dinner.
I was too full for dinner. I ate the leftover veggies and two bites of steak.
I guess I know what I'll be having mixed into an eggwhite omlette tomorrow morning.
My lesson learned:
ONE FORM CAPSULE is enough for me.
I was worried about how FORM "leaves" you.
All normal. Can't tell FORM from everything else.
O, O, O, I do burp about ten minutes after taking the FORM capsule.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Today's FORM experience
Labels:
bariatric,
fat,
fixx,
form,
fullness,
gastric bypass,
how do I order form,
lapband,
walking,
weightloss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am really enjoying reading your blog! I didn't do what you did - write down experience after experience after each pill... I should have and will have to do that more in my blogs.
I'm glad you're having a good experience with FORM. I have a tiny little tupperware I keep FORM capsules in and carry it with me in my purse. It helps when people want to try it or if I am out and about and need to take FORM before a meal.
Right now I am sitting in my vendor booth promoting FORM and FIXX. We have a good setup and our booth looks great!
Take pics Heather!
Do you work the vendor booth every weekend?
I'll have the bottle with me tomorrow at the Walk from Obesity.
Wish us luck that we don't get rained on!
Post a Comment