:Sigh: :(
Is that how the kids do it? Write emoticons?
Felt a little panic today.
Why? Who knows.
I can do this, I have done this dozens of times.
What's wrong? I ran out of my FORM capsules.
I am tracking them and they are due any day.
Today was not the day for them to arrive.
BUT, I hold strong in my resolve that I will SUCCEED today.
What to eat is MY choice.
Exercising today is MY choice.
There will be days (even when I am not out of FORM) where I will have forgotten to take my capsule, or leave the bottle at home etc.
I WILL make the healthy choices.
Today, I believe I have made my healthy choices.
Victory is a day at a time!
Breakfast:
Flaxseed banana muffin -homemade-
strawberry jam
2 slices Canadian bacon
Lunch:
1/2 Turkey Bacon Bravo sandwich from Panera
Snack
Fage strawberry yogurt
Dinner:
1 1/2 c 3bean turkey chili
1/8 c cheddar cheese
I notice today's eating vs. the days with FORM.
It would have been way too easy to mindlessly eat the other half sandwich, a second muffin. or more chili. I did well. It would have been easier with FORM but I did well.
FORM+STOMACH=FULLNESS & CONTROL
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment