Tuesday, October 07, 2008

When I placed my first FORM order I was still skeptical.
I didn't want a huge $$ commitment right off the bat.
I can only tell you that i am sorry I did this.
I am personally out of FORM.
I should be getting my next shipment for my personal use any day.
Looking back, I think I should have ordered the Action pack right at the start.
I also didn't know how much I would like the FIXX shake.
((I'm too analytical))
I loved it and the moment I finished the FIXX shake I regretted not ordering more with my first order.
So, although the experience pack is the smallest order you can choose, I recommend ordering the ACTION pack of FORM and FIXX so you do not run out of either product. So here I sit, anxiously awaiting the delivery of my FORM and FIXX!!




FORM+STOMACH=FULLNESS & CONTROL

No comments: