Hey, I was too.
I saw the cute girl on YT and then saw the handsome guy from FG on the net.
You've seen them. You're searching too.
You're looking for something, anything about this company and these products, especially FORM.
Can it possibly work?
Does it really do that in the glass?
What does it feel like?
Will I burp?
Will I feel hungry?
Do I HAVE to be a distributor?
I don't know how to sell.
Here are some answers to the questions and concerns I think you might have.
Can it possibly work?
Yes. At least I can tell you it has for me.
I was skeptical to say the least. I knew I saw a similar product in the GARDEN supply section of Home Depot. ((BTW, it is not the same thing but hydrogels are used in that industry but also in contact lenses and many medicines....research)
Does it really do that in the glass?
Yes, it did. I have video of the very first glass I used to Demo FORM.
What does it feel like?
It felt like nothing at first. I burped a few times about 20 minutes after taking the FORM capsule. {I read about burping so I thought maybe it was a mind thing--nope, I still burp when I take it} I then felt like I had eaten already, or drank a glass or two of water.
Will I burp? I did
Will I feel hungry? I didn't. When I tried 2 FORM capsules I (this is just MY experience) felt TOO full...like after an overindulgence (we all know), or Thanksgiving dinner. I only take 1 FORM capsule before lunch and dinner now.
Do I HAVE to be a distributor? This was my biggest bone of contention. There seemed to be no way around it. I couldn't find it sold as a stand alone product from a retailer. Since I first stumbled upon FORM I have seen a few people selling it on their sites in lieu of signing up.
You can also "sign up" at the website but only buy as a retail customer (you can buy at the lower dist. pricing). More about my thoughts on that later.
I don't know how to sell. I have sold things, I sold Metabolife before it was sold in retail establishments. I DID NOT, however, have a "downline". I disliked having to have someone sell anything. I loved the product and talked about it. People bought it. I made $$ in the diff of retail pricing and my wholesale price. Looking back, I should have created that downline. The people who bought ML from me came back every month to month and a half. They could have been reaping the $$ benefits AND enjoyed the product. I should have created my "downline". I didn't know how to do it. Years later, and years older I am thinking a BIT differently.
I am loving the product FORM. People are curious about it. They want it. They may as well have the benefit of a commission as long as people are coming back for it.
I would hold fast by a few principles though. I would DO RESEARCH on your own. Everything I have found on the product was from GOOGLE and YAHOO search. Every night when I checked my mail I would throw a few searches in. I saved what interested me. NEVER pay for information.
The help I have gotten from my "upline" has been tremendous. She came into using FORM without the intention of being "the distributor". She has been a great help to me and given me resources when she couldn't answer a question. She has also gotten back to me after she researched the answer or asked the people above her.
Thanks!
So, click the paypal link to buy a bottle to try, you'll be back I know it. Or, you can go to my distributor website and sign up, even as "just" a retail customer. When your friends see you and want to know what you are using, you'll do your own FORM demo ( I know you will) and they will ask you about signing up....at that point guess what? You're a distributor.
Oh, and yes it is back up to SIX pounds lost since last Tuesday 9/21.
FORM+STOMACH=FULLNESS & CONTROL
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment