Ok, about other diets.
In reality, diets DON'T work, we all know that deep down inside.
They do however, show results, sometimes, many times in fact.
My trouble with diets has always been hunger except for Atkins but I gained weight on Atkins.
I also gained weight on WW.
I am not knocking either one of them. They both have merit if used properly.
South Beach, Meditteranean, Caveman diets all are good in their own way.
I have tried, and had some success with a few of them.
I have even had Nutrisystem (didn't like) and ZONE Chefs (now Chefs diet) delivered to the door.
The "diet" I did like most was having the food delivered from CHEFS Diet but since I wasn't in one of their drop off zones, I had to have the food sent chilled. Although nothing came spoiled, gourmet salads and entrees do not fare well in the 'fridge for a week. The minimal for cold delivery was a week if I remember correctly. I was HUNGRY though and that made it torturous. I soon weakened and then rebounded.
We have all been there, when the "diet" is a failure or we are too hungry to continue.
If I had known about and used FORM with any of the diets I tried I believe I would have had more success, stayed on them longer and eventually reach GOAL.
For the last several months I had tried to eat from a healthy assortment of foods and to drasticly reduce portions.
We have been walking everyday for exercise.
30 days from now my results should speak from themselves.
So, stay on any of the diet plans but add FORM to them to ease the hunger.
Are you inFORMed?
FORM+STOMACH=FULLNESS & CONTROL
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment