Monday, September 29, 2008

Today on FORM

Todays food and FORM experience:
Breakfast:
1 slice of frenchtoast (texas toast thickness)
1/4 pat butter, 1tbs syrup.
The syrup is normal Maple syrup, not sugarfree. The sugarfree syrups give me stomach upset.
1c fruit salad (strawberries, bluberries and banana)

Took 1 FORM capsule at 11a.m.
I made a turkey sandwich on french bread s&p, light mayo, tomato, garlic hummus
I ate half of it and one bite of the other half.
NOT HUNGRY and in fact, FULL! YES, almost Thanksgiving full. That's my barometer. I don't want to get Thanksgiving full because that is uncomfortable for me. When I took 2 FORM capsules I was uncomfortably full. It is ONE FORM capsule for me that works.

At 5, 5:30 I took 1 FORM capsule we got home and I put a Digiorno pizza in the oven.
We cut the pie into four so the slices were big.
ONE slice, that's it....yep, FULL again.
Ooops, just added -
We had tomato and mozzarella "salad" with italian spice and olive oil drizzled on it.
I did have a slice of mozz and 2 slices of tomato.
YUM!


FORM+STOMACH=FULLNESS & CONTROL

No comments: